Friday, September 27, 2013

Inspiration, Imagination; and My Life.


   What could be a better feeling than your body being overwhelmed with complete inspiration? I’d say, close to nothing. Everything you do in life requires the right amount of inspiration, or in some cases, motivation, and just the right amount of imagination to get a task done. In this blog, I will include stories I have come across, and even some of my own, really , simply things I wish to share with you, my mature audience. If you’re feeling down, or un-inspired, scroll through my posts, and hopefully you will find something to lift your mood right off the ground. Get inspired. Use your imagination.Through these posts, I hope to show you how I can let the simplest things inspire me. The first things that come to mind are music, nature, and art. These three areas that are of great interest in my personal life will be reoccurring themes throughout the length that my blog shall extend. Maybe we can together decide if I'm crazy, or a pretty normal guy. Comment and let me know your thoughts on what drives me to inspiration could drive you as well. 




"http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5954183850_dbb65e9c79.jpg"

No comments:

Post a Comment