Friday, October 18, 2013

Halloween

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0193676/
Halloween is right around the corner, and I have no idea what I'm going to do for it. See, it's not even that I care about Halloween what-so-ever, it's more so that it's simply something to look forward to. I know there's a variety of options. There's haunted houses, corn mazes, trick or treating if you're a kid, or sometimes egging and TP'ing houses. Actually...that's a great idea. I'm going to spend my Halloween this year in my car, cruising in the fall weather; girlfriend in the front seat, best friends in the back, loud heavy metal, and a trunk full of toilet paper and eggs. It's going to be just like the
Halloween episode of "Freaks and Geeks" which is one of the best series' to come out, in my opinion. Obviously my opinion wouldn't matter anyway, the show was cancelled after the first season. It's the things like this that make me lose my faith with humanity. It's like, you can't just see "Freaks and Geeks" and say "I don't like that show".  However, if you have Netflix, you're in luck, because you can start watching "Freaks and Geeks" tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment