Sunday, October 27, 2013

People and Music

People will defend their favorite type of music until the day they die as if each genre of music has a worldwide gang. There are countless humans who are so closed minded to outside genres of music from what they normally listen to. I'm not saying I don't fall into the trap, I cannot stand today's pop music, such as Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, or Drake. To say I don't get into a huge variety of music is unfair as well. I love death metal with all my heart, while I still pay very close attention to technical jazz, classic rock, and today at the corn maze I caught myself enjoying a country song that was being played over the loud speaker. Anyway, back to the point I was attempt into get across, I wish humanity would see all art as it is intended to be viewed by the artist. Although I feel another dimension is undiscovered thus far in the world of art, and that is incorporating pure perspective from the artist at one view, or listen. What I mean is that someone who performs death metal enjoys and hears the music differently from someone who doesn't. To them, their attention is most likely captured in the unique to metal vocal style of growling and screaming, which to a non "metal head" probably sounds completely blizzare. I have a view tha maybe someday we'll be able to hear or see the art as the artist did at the time of creation. Hopefully you can grasp this idea that I've got here. Let's discover art's new dimension. It all starts with the recognition that everything is art when viewed in the correct perspective, though the perspectives don't hero even be separated in right or wrong. This is what makes art so great. 
 
 











"http://www.gallerynucleus.com/detail/13958"

No comments:

Post a Comment